For over twenty years, Leslie Cerier, “The Organic Gourmet” has been teaching culinary nutrition and hands-on vegetarian cooking for health and vitality, as well as writing cookbooks and articles focusing on eating local, seasonal, organic foods that are not just good for you, but also pleasurable, delicious and good for the planet.
Leslie Cerier is the author of five cookbooks: Gluten-Free Recipes for the Conscious Cook; Going Wild in the Kitchen; The Quick and Easy Organic Gourmet; co-author of Sea Vegetable Celebration; and editor of Taste Life! Organic Recipes.
Leslie is also a gourmet personal chef/caterer specializing in whole foods and organic cuisine. Her specialty in grains has led to her being much sought after by health professionals and private clients to help them translate challenging dietary allergy issues into culinary success and meal satisfaction. Find out more about Leslie’s workshops and catering business at her site, Leslie Cerier, The Organic Gourmet.
- Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Walnut Bean Paté
- Cool and Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chickpeas with Tomatoes and Ginger
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce
- Granny Smith Apple Crumb Pie (Gluten-Free)
- Japanese Sea Vegetable and Noodle Salad
- Ginger-Arame Salad
- Gluten-Free Grains for Everyone
- Spice it Up by Leslie Cerier
- Nasturtiums are Delicious Edible Flowers
- Summer Garden Salad Greens
- Cooking with Quinoa with Leslie Cerier
- Cooking up a Fresh Feast
- Great Meals with Great Grains
- 10 Gluten-Free Grains for Everyone
- 10 Ways to Go Gluten-Free
- Creative Cooking with Sea Vegetables
- Healthy Halloween Treats