Artichoke, Green Pea, and Vegan Cheddar Pizza
Combined with peas and artichoke hearts, vegan cheddar cheese is a great change of pace from standard mozzarella-topped pizza. This is a quick one to throw together.
Serves: 3 to 4
- One 12- to 14-inch good-quality pizza crust
- 1 cup good-quality marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups grated vegan cheddar cheese (Daiya works great on this!)
- One 16-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into very thin strips
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
Preheat the oven to 425º F.
Place the crust on a pan, and arrange the remaining ingredients on it in the order given.
Bake until the cheese is bubbly, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, and cut into 4 or 6 wedges to serve.
Tip: Since I don’t have a pizza stone and pizza wheel, I often cut the crust with kitchen sheers even before putting the toppings on. Makes it so much easier to deal with when it comes out of the hot oven!
- Explore more of VegKitchen’s Easy Pizza Recipes.
- Find more of VegKitchen’s Vegan Dinner Recipes and Pizza Dinner Recipes.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *