Cantaloupe-Carrot Creamsicle Smoothie
Get a healthy dose of vitamin C and beta-carotene in a concoction that tastes like an intensely delicious creamsicle, and is good enough to serve as a dessert.
Serves: 2 to 3
- 2 cups diced lush, ripe cantaloupe
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups carrot or carrot-orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup vanilla frozen nondairy dessert
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smoothly pureed. Or, place in a container and process with an immersion blender. Adjust consistency with more liquid if desired. Serve at once in tall glasses.
- Here are more recipes for summer smoothies.