Chocolate Chia Pudding with Blackberries or Blueberries
Chia pudding tastes great with a hint of chocolate, and fresh summer blackberries or blueberries dress it up. Serve this as a snack, dessert, or for breakfast.
- 1 cup sweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract, optional
- 1 cup or so fresh blackberries or blueberries
Divide each type of almond milk evenly between two large tumblers.
Divide the chia seeds and optional vanilla or almond extract between them as well.
Refrigerate the filled tumblers. Give the mixture a good stir after about an hour to make sure the chia seeds are well distributed and don’t clump up. Then, refrigerate for several hours longer, or overnight.
Serve with the blackberries or blueberries to use as a topping, using them up as you go.
- Here are more recipes for using chia seeds.