Classic Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
If you’re looking for just one fruit smoothie combo to fall in love with, this strawberry and banana is a classic for good reason!
Makes: Two 12-ounce smoothies
- 1 large banana (freeze banana ahead of time during warm weather for a refreshing effect)
- 1 heaping cup sweet strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond, rice, or other nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup orange, mango, or berry juice
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smoothly pureed. For a thinner smoothie or more servings, add more nondairy milk or juice. Serve at once.