Cool Refried Bean Wraps
Makes: 4 wraps
- 16-ounce can spicy fat-free refried beans
- Four 10-inch round wraps or rectangular lavish wraps, lightly warmed if desired
- Vegan mayonnaise, as needed
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- Finely shredded lettuce, as needed
Heat the refried beans in a saucepan with about 1/4 cup of water, just until they are warm and smooth.
Spread the wraps thinly with the mayonnaise, then with the refried beans. Top with a single layer of tomatoes and avocados, placed here and there, followed by an even sprinkling of the lettuce.
Wrap snugly and cut each in half crosswise. Serve at room temperature and eat out of hand.
Click here for lots more recipes for vegan sandwiches and wraps.Print This Post