Stir-Fried Vegetables with Kidney Beans
Quick and easy to make, this Thai recipe will fill you up and taste great. It’s an offbeat combination of stir-fried vegetables with kidney beans.
- 2 cups boiled kidney beans
- 10 yard-long beans cut into ½ inch lengths
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup finely diced tomato
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teasoon sugar
- ½ cup water
Marinate the boiled beans in the salt and dark soy sauce. Heat the oil in a pan. When hot, add the garlic. As the garlic begins to brown, add the beans and then the pumpkin, stirring and mixing regularly. Add water, light soy sauce and sugar to taste, and then add the tomatoes. Serve with rice.
- Here are more easy vegetable stir-fries.