Burgundy Berry Bliss Smoothie
Combining blueberries, raspberries or strawberries, and greens results in a burgundy beverage that’s as tasty is it is pretty. If you’re not using anything frozen in this, you may want to serve over a couple of ice cubes.
Makes two 12-ounce servings
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup raspberries or strawberries
(fresh or frozen)
- 1 small banana, or 1/2 large banana (pre-frozen if desired)
- 1 large collard green leaf (highly recommended!), or two kale leaves
- 1 cup berry juice, such as pomegranate
- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk
Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Process until completely smooth. Serve at once. If you serve over ice, you can stretch this to three 8-ounce servings.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.