Spinach Piña Colada Smoothie
This double-coconutty smoothie, with the addition of spinach and pineapple, is superbly refreshing.
Makes about two 12-ounce servings
- One 10 – to 12-ounce can young coconut water
- 1 cup diced fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 to 2 generous handfuls baby spinach leaves, rinsed
(depending on how much you like spinach!)
- 6-ounce container vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until quite smooth. Divide amount two tumblers and serve at once. If you’d like to serve over ice, you can stretch this to three servings or serve in larger glasses.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.