Piña Colada Green Smoothie
This double-coconutty smoothie, with the addition of pineapple, green apple, and leafy greens, is superbly refreshing.
Serves: 2 to 3
- 10 to 12 ounces coconut water
- 1 cup diced fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 to 2 generous handfuls of chopped dark green lettuce
or baby spinach leaves
- 6-ounce container vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until completely smooth.
Divide amount two tumblers and serve at once. If you’d like to serve over ice, you can stretch this to three servings or serve in larger glasses.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.