Refreshing Mango, Banana, and Orange Smoothie
This is one of my favourite fresh and revitalizing smoothies! Today I used Vega One in Berry,which is another delicious flavour by Vega. From one scoop you get: 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals, 15g protein, 6g fiber, 1.5g Omega-3, antioxidants, probiotics and greens. It’s not only delicious but super healthy! Contributed by Sophia Zergiotis, from Silk and Spice.
Makes 1 to 2 smoothies
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1/2 orange, pitted peeled
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 scoop of Vega in Berry or other nutritional supplement of your choice
Grind the flax seeds in a clean coffee grinder.
Toss all ingredients into your blender, pulse a few times until it is the consistency you like.
Add a little more almond milk or non-dairy milk of your choice if you prefer a smoother consistency.
- Check out more of VegKitchen’s fruit smoothies.