Strawberry Mango Salad
This summer salad filled with berries and veggies will cool you off and fill you up. It’s not only beautiful it’s great for you! Contributed by Susan Powers from her book Rawmazing: Over 130 Simple Raw Recipes for Radiant Health* (Skyhorse Publishing, 2012).
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup jicama, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
Tear romaine and place on plate.
Mix together fruit and jicama. Place a handful on the lettuce bed.
Top with Blueberry Vinaigrette and pumpkin seeds.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil, cold pressed
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Pour over top of salad.
*This post contains affiliate links. If the product is purchased by linking through this review, VegKitchen receives a modest commission, which helps maintain our site and helps it to continue growing!
- Find more Raw and Almost-Raw Entrees on VegKitchen.
- Here are more recipes for fruity compositions.
- Explore more recipes for strawberries, blueberries, and other berries.