Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
When you want a vinaigrette that’s more assertive than the basic recipe, try this one.
Makes: about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grainy mustard, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon each: dried oregano, dill, and basil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a tightly lidded cruet or bottle and shake well. Shake well before each use.
- See VegKitchen’s selection of Classic Salad Dressings.
Print This Post