Maple-Cream Cheese Frosting
This frosting goes very well with carrot muffins or carrot cake, and pumpkin muffins or pumpkin breads.
Makes: about 2/3 cup
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot
Combine the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk together until completely smooth. Spread on cooled quick breads and muffins.
- Find lots more muffin recipes in Muffin Mania.
- Sweet tooth still craving? Here are more Vegan Baking and Sweets.