Orange Mango Smoothie
Get a healthy dose of vitamin C with this delectable orange mango smoothie; with the addition of banana, it’s a combination that tastes like an intensely delicious creamsicle.
Makes 2 to 3 smoothies
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and coarsely chopped
(or about 1 1/2 cups organic frozen mango)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 cup orange or carrot-orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla nondairy milk (almond or other)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smoothly pureed. Or place in a container and process with an immersion blender. Serve at once in tall glasses.
- Enjoy more of VegKitchen’s fruit smoothies.