Citrus-Flavored Spinach and Baby Corn Salad
This pretty spinach salad can be enjoyed during the cooler months, when small oranges are available.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 15-ounce can baby corn, drained
- 1 cup peeled, diced daikon radish or white turnip
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 tiny seedless oranges, such as small clementines, sectioned
- 1 to 2 scallions, thinly sliced, or a few thinly sliced rings of red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine the salad ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour over the salad just before serving and toss well.
- Explore more of VegKitchen’s Super Savory Salads and Colorful Green Salads.
- Explore more way to enjoy spinach.