Cabbage and corn kernels are a salad marriage made in heaven. This goes well with Southwestern-style meals.
Serves: 6 to 8
- One 8-ounce bag shredded coleslaw cabbage
- 2 cups cooked fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium green or red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette, prepared or homemade
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a serving bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Here are lots more creative and colorful slaw-style salads.