Daikon and Carrot Salad
Crisp daikon radish is wonderfully cleansing food, and combined with carrots, makes a simple and tasty salad that goes well with most any type of meal.
- 1 large daikon radish, peeled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or natural granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley or cilantro, more or less to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cut the daikon and carrots into chunks and grate in a food processor.
Transfer to a serving container, add the remaining ingredients and toss together. Serve at once.
Explore more of VegKitchen’s: