Black Bean Nachos Grandes
Nachos grandes are great as an appetizer, snack, or a simple accompaniment to salads and grain dishes. Use natural, stone-ground tortilla chips. Adapted from The Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet.
- 4 to 6 ounces good-quality tortilla chips
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Your favorite salsa, as desired
- 1 1/2 cups grated vegan cheddar cheese
To microwave, spread the chips out in a single layer on a large platter, or divide among two plates. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients evenly over the chips. Microwave each batch until the cheese is bubbly, about 1 to 2 minutes, and serve at once.
- Here are more tasty vegan appetizers.