Dilled Miso-Tahini Dip
Made with tofu, miso, and tahini, and flavored with lemon and dill, this is a bold-flavored dip that’s great with raw vegetables, bagel chips, or pita bread wedges.
Makes: About 1 1/2 cups
- 8 ounces silken or soft tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 tablespoons mellow white miso
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Store unused portion in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for about a week.
- Explore VegKitchen’s selection of flavorful snacks and dips.