Dilled Miso-Tahini Dip
Made with tofu, miso, and tahini, and flavored with lemon and dill, this is a bold-flavored dip or spread that’s great with raw vegetables, fresh bread, or pita bread wedges. It’s also makes a tasty spread for starting a leafy wrap.
Makes: About 2 cups
- 12.3-ounce package firm or extra-firm silken tofu
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/4 cup mellow white miso
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon juice, to taste (about 2 to 4 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Transfer to a serving container. See suggested accompaniments in the headnote.
Store unused portion in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for about a week.
- Explore VegKitchen’s selection of flavorful snacks and dips.