Nutty Cashew Dates
Give this healthy treat a try when you need to whip up something quick for guests. Contributed by Amy Hemmert and Tammi Pelstring, from Laptop Lunches.
Makes: 24 pieces
- 12 dates (any type is fine, or try Medjool)
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 12 whole cashews (roasted or raw) or 24 halves.
- 2 tablespoons coconut (finely shredded)
Cut dates in half lengthwise and remove the seed. Fill date halves with cashew butter. Split cashews in half. Place cashew half on filled date.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Explore VegKitchen’s selection of flavorful snacks and dips.
- Return to Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah) recipes and menus.