Cold Curried Cucumber Soup
- 4 cups plain rice milk
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
(or use about 1/2 of a large English cucumber)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley, or more, to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons good-quality curry powder, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a serving container. If time allows, cover and refrigerate for about an hour before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Explore other cold summer soups.