Make this fruity, thirst-quenching classic a few hours ahead, to allow all of the flavors to develop. Then let the celebration begin! Recipe contributed by Karina Allrich, from Cooking by the Seasons.
- 2 bottles full-bodied red wine
- 1 can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup Triple Sec
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 orange, washed, sliced in rounds
- 1 lime, washed, sliced
- 1 lemon, washed, sliced
- 1 pear, washed, sliced
- 1 apple, washed, sliced
- 1 bottle chilled lemon-lime seltzer
- Cracked ice
Combine everything but the flavored seltzer an ice in a large container. Stir, cover, and chill for a few hours.
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine mixture with the lemon-lime seltzer and some cracked ice. Let the music begin…
- Here are more Vegan Potluck Dishes.
- Find more ways to make Special Occasions and Entertaining easier and healthier.