Sweet and Tangy Bell Pepper Salad
This appetizing salad of multicolored bell peppers is perfect to make when colorful bell peppers are plentiful. It goes well with pastas and grain dishes.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 medium-large green bell pepper, cut into very thin 2-inch long strips
- 1 medium-large red bell pepper, cut to match green pepper
- 1 medium-large yellow or orange bell pepper, cut to match green pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a serving container. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Here are more recipes using bell peppers.