Cranberry Almond Mousse
This is a light and airy version of a mousse recipe that is easy to make, tastes great and makes for a nice sweet-tart treat at the end of a satisfying meal.
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup silken lite tofu
- 1/2 cup of low fat non-dairy whip
- About 12 to 18 almonds
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed pineapple, drained
Chop the cranberries and almonds. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container. Allow to freeze for about 1 to 2 hours or until
solid but not frozen hard. Allow to sit for 5 minutes or so before serving.
- Explore more of VegKItchen’s No-Bake and Raw Sweets.
- Sweet tooth still craving? Here are more Vegan Baking and Sweets.
Recipe contributed by Rich Heiser of Not-Just-Recipes.com.Print This Post