Broccoli Salad with Yellow Peppers, Pine Nuts, and Cranberries
Here’s a simple but dazzling broccoli salad that’s as nutritious as it is appetizing.
- 2 large broccoli crowns, cut into
bite-sized florets (about 4 heaping cups)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
on a dry skillet (see note)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Sesame-Ginger Salad Dressing or
equivalent store-bought dressing, or as needed
Steam the broccoli florets until just bright green. Drain and rinse under cool water until at room temperature.
Combine with the remaining ingredients in a serving container, toss well, and serve.
Note: If pine nuts are unavailable (or too expensive, as they often are!), substitute toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds.