Vegan Weight Loss Plan: Weight Loss for Life
Nancy Walker has provided VegKitchen with information on how to join her vegan diet plan for weight loss. It consists of a low-cost subscription to weekly lessons that incorporate healthful ideas intrinsic to the plant-based diet. This 6-month program is a packed with sensible information for anyone who wants to adopt a more plant-based diet, whether or not that includes losing weight. This diet combined with wellness programs or exercise programs will ensure a healthy lifestyle and natural weight loss
I’ve received several sample lessons from Nancy, and though for me (a longtime vegan) the information is second nature, for many people struggling with extra weight or are unsure about how to slowly adopt a plant-based diet, these weekly lessons are packed with tips, recipes, and actionable advice. Don’t be put off by the advertising-ish pitch page; it’s a sensible program, and an economical way to have an experienced weight-loss coach at your side, every week for six months. For more on this plant-based weight loss program, go to Weight Loss for Life. And now, here’s Nancy Walker:
My name is Nancy Walker and I am a lifestyle coach who has spent years researching, implementing and coaching others to help them find their weight loss for life.
Now, it is your turn to have a personal health coach!
As you read through this page, you will find lots of information on what is in the Weight Loss For Life coaching program – but I wanted to start out by telling you a couple of things.
- This personal coaching program will be delivered every week for 26 weeks – into your inbox in bite-size segments to keep you motivated and moving forward toward your weight loss goals
- These lessons will be like having me as your personal coach walking with you as you learn and implement the strategies I deliver each week
- You will not get hype and false promises and weird unproven advice which ultimately disappoint and discourage
- I will not be selling you diet aids, supplements, gimmicks or exercise equipment
- I promise you will have success and be completely satisfied or you get your money back – 100% guaranteed
- I am a lifestyle coach. I work with people who have serious health issues, who have to make some serious decisions. If they don’t make some changes, they will probably end up leading an impaired existence, in a wheelchair, bed-ridden, or worse, in an early grave. I teach them how to make lifestyle changes to lose excess weight, feel better and even reverse disease. Yes, it can be done!What a great feeling it is to show someone not only how to eat healthy and lose weight, but to improve their health so they’ll be around for many, many more years to come, living a vibrant life, enjoying their spouses, children and grand-children. Once learned, these principles last a lifetime and actually get easier as time goes by.Today, I am fit and slim. I didn’t always used to be that way. In my early 20’s, with a new husband and a new career, my weight used to fluctuate greatly. I rarely exercised and often didn’t feel “my best”. It wasn’t until we found out that my first child had allergies to milk that I started to change. I learned about what was healthy and not so healthy to eat. Needless to say, I didn’t used to eat so well (Cheese fries and a milk shake were my idea of a balanced meal).Here are some of the topics you will find in the coming weeks:
- Weight loss basics
- Read the label – you’ll be surprised
- Sugar and my sweet tooth
- Help! I’m a Chocoholic!
- Healthy eating vs. exercise yourself to death
- Portion control is NOT the answer
- What about comfort food
- Are there benefits of a food diary?
- Is cheese bad for me?
- Soft drinks / diet drinks
- Fats – Good fats / Bad fats
- Is fiber all it’s cracked up to be?
- Do I really need to exercise?
- Emotional eating, mindless grazing
- High fructose corn syrup – how to avoid it
- I don’t have time!
- Reprogramming your taste buds
- Cook once, eat twice
- Don’t like veggies?
- Feeling full/satisfied
- Processed foods
- Weight Watchers/Nutrisystem etc
- Nutrient dense foods vs. calorie dense
- Breaking food addictions
- Do I need to go organic?
- Does milk really “do a body good”?
- Reversing disease
- … and much more
You’ll also receive special webcasts, videos and picture recipes just for members. More information at your fingertips than you will need to achieve your goals (and also hopefully show your loved ones how they can do the same).
Here’s how it works. You will receive one lesson every week for the next six months (plus additional bonuses from time to time). These will come in bite-sized pieces so that you will have time to absorb and implement what you’ve learned before the next lesson appears.
When you sign up, you will automatically get an 8-week money back guarantee through Clickbank, who administers this program. Change your mind or decide that this isn’t for you and you get your money back, no questions asked!
But I will go one better than that. If you will hang in there with me and implement at least some of the changes that I teach you, I guarantee that you will see remarkable weight changes or you get every penny back! I will offer you a complete six month guarantee! That’s right, all the way up to the last lesson, I will refund the entire subscription fee that you’ve invested. All I ask for you to do is to keep a simple, daily food log to show that you’ve at least made a good faith effort. I think that’s pretty fair.
Every week, you will receive a brand new lesson, showing you how to change your life and your health for the low cost of $19.95 per month. Normally, coaching like this would run you well over $100/month or more. And all this is without leaving the comfort of your home. Compare that to driving to the gym, or Weight Watchers or wherever and I think you’ll agree that that’s a pretty good deal, especially when you consider the guarantee.
To read more and join the program, go to Weight Loss for Life.Print This Post
2 comments on “Vegan Weight Loss Plan: Weight Loss for Life”
Pingback: 5 & 1 Program