Easy, Festive Vegan Brunch Recipes and Menus
Here is a lovely selection of easy vegan brunch recipes and menus that require minimum time in the kitchen, so you can relax with your guests! Brunch evokes images of leisurely eating, casual elegance, and celebrations large and small. This time of year is filled with occasions that call for a gathering—Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and graduations. The much-awaited arrival of spring and summer alone gives ample reason to celebrate. Photo of Tofu Scramble with Jalapeño and Cilantro by Ellen Kanner.
Contemporary brunches can be designed around wholesome, natural ingredients and seasonal produce. The following menus for intimate, low-fat brunches are not only free of the usual meat, eggs, and dairy that usually play a big role in traditional brunches, but are healthy and colorful as well.
Aside from the two easy menus below, you’ll find other ideas for brunch fare in Bountiful Brunches, which include the following recipes. And if you’re a complete brunch aficionado, you’ll enjoy exploring Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, a complete book dedicated to this celebratory meal!
Pancakes and French Toast
- Cinnamon-Apple Pancakes
- Strawberry Pancakes
- Apple-Almond Butter Pancakes
- Berry-licious Vegan Stuffed French Toast
- Fantastic French Toast (vegan and gluten-free)
Tofu scrambles, quiches, and more
- Crustless Tofu Quiche with Mushrooms and Herbs
- Classic Tofu Quiche (with a gluten-free crust)
- My Big Fat Greek Scramble
- Tofu Rancheros
- Southwestern Tofu Scramble
- Tofu Scramble with Jalapeños and Cilantro
- Tofu Shakshouka (Middle Eastern Inspired Scramble)
- Spinach, Broccoli, and Tomato Scrambled Tofu
- Composed Individual Fruit Platters with Tropical Yogurt
- “Tofuna” Salad Sandwich Spread
- Deviled Tomatoes
The two menus following are built around just a couple of easy items, leaving the cook plenty of time and energy to spend with guests rather than slaving in the kitchen. These vegan brunches will leave you and your guests satisfied but not satiated. After all, dinner is just a few hours away.
MENU #1: FRESH FRUIT PLATES AND MUFFINS
This menu abounds in fresh, fruity flavors. Lush, colorful fruit platters team perfectly with fresh muffins.
Choice of Muffins:
MENU #2: CONTEMPORARY SCRAMBLE AND HASH BROWNS
Complete the menu with a platter of cherry tomatoes and black olives, warm breads, and fresh fruit.
- Here are more tips for keeping the Holidays and Special Occasions healthy!
- For lots more features on healthy lifestyle, please explore VegKitchen’s Healthy Vegan Kitchen page.