New on VegKitchen this week
VegKitchen is continuing its rapid expansion! Before listing the latest in deliciousness, a brief note about The Literary Ladies’ Guide to the Writing Life. Please consider this full-color book, filled with wisdom for women writers (whether seasoned or aspiring) as a gift for the high school grad in your life who loves to write. Visit the Literary Ladies web site to learn more.
Or if the gift book you’re looking for is more of the cooking variety, visit VegKitchen’s newly expanded Bookstore for the best in vegan and vegetarian cookbooks. And now, let’s eat:
A trio of yummy salads for potlucks, picnics, and easy summer dinners:
More summer pleasures:
Three articles by new contributor Judy Kingsbury of Savvy Vegetarian:
- Review of The Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Review of The New Becoming Vegetarian by Vesanto Melina and Brenda Davis
- What is Organic Food and Why Should We Eat it?
New contributor Marie Oser gives an overview on edible hemp products:
And finally, a miscellany of topical info just posted:
- 5 Simple Ways to Eat More Leafy Greens
- Mushrooms: A Guide to Wild and Cultivated Varieties
- How to Start a Dinner Club
Tons of new recipes and articles are going up this week, so stay tuned!Print This Post