Kale and Banana Smoothie
I just love this simple smoothie starring kale and banana. It goes down so easy, and it’s especially good with frozen banana. Photos by Hannah Kaminsky.
- 1 large banana (frozen if desired)
- 3 to 4 kale leaves (lacinato or curly)
- ¾ cup vanilla nondairy milk (rice, hemp, or almond)
- ½ cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until velvety smooth. Divide between two tumblers and serve at once.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.