Greek-Flavored Lentil Salad with Tofu “Feta”
This hearty, Greek-inspired cold dish of lentils, tomatoes, olives, and tofu “feta” is easy enough to make for everyday meals, and impressive enough to serve on special occasions. It’s a nice dish to bring to potlucks, as well. Photos by Evan Atlas.
- 1 recipeTofu “Feta”
- 3 cups cooked brown, green, or black lentils (from about 1½ cups raw),
- or two 15-ounce cans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium bell pepper, any color, diced
- 2 medium flavorful firm tomatoes, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- Chopped fresh dill to taste
- Chopped fresh mint to taste
- ½ cup sliced or halved pitted Kalamata olives
- Prepare the Tofu “Feta” as directed in the linked recipe.
- Combine the Tofu “Feta” with the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes before serving, to allow the flavors to blend.
- Here are more recipes using Lentils and Peas.