Easy to make and deliciously different, this lively salsa can be served with tortillas as an accompaniment or appetizer for a Southwestern-style meal. Adapted from Vegan Express.
Makes: about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 fresh hot chile, seeded and minced,or one 4-ounce can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, or more, to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a small serving container and stir together.
- Here are lots more recipes for salsas, chutneys, and relishes.
Print This Post