These zucchini fritters are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Healthy and easy to make, these are a great way to make your kids eat plenty of vegetables.
They’re perfect for a quick meal or to take away in your lunch box. You can also serve these fritters with cashew cream cheese—the combination is so delicious!
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 flax eggs*
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp. herbs
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Peel and grate zucchini.
- Put them in a colander, sprinkle with salt, and let them sit for 1 hour.
- Rinse well and dry in a towel—squeeze very hard!
- In a bowl, add flour, flax eggs, herbs, minced garlic, pepper, and salt to the zucchini. Mix well. If the consistency is very liquid, add a little flour.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- When the pan is hot, arrange a tablespoon of the zucchini preparation.
- Brown for 3 minutes then turn regularly until the patties are golden brown. Add a few spoons of water to the pan if needed.
- Serve hot.
1 tsp. ground flaxseed
2 tbsp. water
Mix and allow to swell for 5 minutes.