This invigorating green smoothie featuring spinach and avocado, with a touch of parsley and watercress, is adapted from The Smoothies Bible* by Pat Crocker. Reprinted by permission. © 2010, Robert Rose, Inc. All rights reserved.
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach or whole baby spinach leaves
- Half an avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- A few sprigs fresh watercress
- 2 or 3 ice cubes, optional
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth and serve at once.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.
*This post contains affiliate links. If the product is purchased by linking through this review, VegKitchen receives a modest commission, which helps maintain our site and helps it to continue growing!