If you're looking for just one fruit smoothie combo to fall in love with, this strawberry and banana is a classic for good reason!
Makes: Two 12-ounce smoothies
- 1 large banana (freeze banana ahead of time during warm weather for a refreshing effect)
- 1 heaping cup sweet strawberries, hulled
- ½ cup vanilla almond, rice, or other nondairy milk
- ½ cup orange, mango, or berry juice
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smoothly pureed. For a thinner smoothie or more servings, add more nondairy milk or juice. Serve at once.
- Enjoy more of VegKitchen's fruit smoothies.
- Here are recipes for summer smoothies.
For the millions of us with Diabetes would like to see nutritional values. Thank you.
For me a millions of us that Diabetes the nutritional values being posted with each recipes would be a big help. Thank You
Lynda, we're working on getting nutritional data on these recipes. It will take a while, but you're right that this is a valuable piece of information.
James Farmer says
It's pretty simple isn't it ? Take the nutritional information readily available on the product or on the interweb , then it is basically math divided by two . Right ?