Discover this delicious recipe of Vegan Slouvlaki Tofu Skewers. These Greek-inspired skewers make perfect appetizers or light main courses.
Vegan Slouvlaki Tofu Skewers
These Greek-inspired Vegan Slouvlaki Tofu Skewers make perfect appetizers or light main courses.Print Pin Rate Email
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 block extra film tofu cubed
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients (except tofu). Add the tofu cubes and flip them over so they are well coated. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove the cubes from the marinade (keep the marinade) and place the cubes on six metal or wooden skewers.
- Cook brochettes on the grill for 10 to 15 minutes. Brush the skewers with the marinade preserved during cooking.
- Serve hot with salad, vegetables, or rice.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply