Discover this delicious recipe of Vegan Slouvlaki Tofu Skewers. These Greek-inspired skewers make perfect appetizers or light main courses.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 block extra film tofu cubed
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients (except tofu). Add the tofu cubes and flip them over so they are well coated. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove the cubes from the marinade (keep the marinade) and place the cubes on six metal or wooden skewers.
- Cook brochettes on the grill for 10 to 15 minutes. Brush the skewers with the marinade preserved during cooking.
- Serve hot with salad, vegetables, or rice.