Rosemary Roasted Mushrooms
Heres’ a delicious mushroom appetizer that can also be used as a first course.
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds mushrooms (use a combination of cremini, baby bella,
and oyster mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or teriyaki sauce,
more or less to taste
- 1 to 2 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary and parsley sprigs for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the stems off the mushrooms. Combine in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients and toss together.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, and surround with small crispbreads or warm pita wedges. Garnish the edge of the platter with fresh rosemary and parsley sprigs. Provide cocktail toothpicks for spearing the mushrooms.
- Here are more tasty vegan appetizers.
- Mushroom lovers, rejoice! Here are more mushroom recipes for you.
- Return to A Colorful Vegan Christmas (Vegetarians Welcome!) for a complete listing of holiday dinner recipes, menus, and desserts.
One comment on “Rosemary Roasted Mushrooms”
Pingback: A Colorful Vegan Christmas | Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes: In a Vegetarian Kitchen