This Ginger Grilled Tofu recipe goes well with many vegetables—steamed, braised, or wok stir-fried: broccoli, carrots, green beans, peppers, and green onions, depending on the season. Serve this dish with white rice or soba noodles to stay in an Asian theme.
Ginger Grilled Tofu
- 1 block firm tofu chopped into small cubes
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tbsp grilled sesame oil
- 4 tsp fresh ginger grated
- Cut the tofu into cubes. Arrange the cubes in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, and oils. Grate the ginger and add it to the mixture. Mix well and pour over the tofu. Marinate 20 min.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Cook the tofu with the marinade in the center of the oven for 15 min.
- Serve with fried rice, if desired.