Everyone will love this Grilled Barbecue Tofu recipe! These delicious slices of tofu coated with barbecue sauce and grilled are a vegan's dream come true.
Grilled Barbecue Tofu
Everyone will love this Grilled Barbecue Tofu recipe! These delicious slices of tofu coated with barbecue sauce and grilled are a vegan's dream come true.Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 1 lb package extra firm tofu
- 6 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Drain and dry the tofu, then cut into slices. Place in a container with a lid.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, soy sauce, water, oregano, and garlic.
- Add the marinade to the tofu and marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven grill and grill the tofu for 5 minutes on each side until it is golden brown and crisp.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 1166mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 69IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply