Everyone will love this Grilled Barbecue Tofu recipe! These delicious slices of tofu coated with barbecue sauce and grilled are a vegan's dream come true.
Grilled Barbecue Tofu
- 1 1 lb package extra firm tofu
- 6 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Drain and dry the tofu, then cut into slices. Place in a container with a lid.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, soy sauce, water, oregano, and garlic.
- Add the marinade to the tofu and marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven grill and grill the tofu for 5 minutes on each side until it is golden brown and crisp.