Quick, easy, and tasty—this Sesame Tofu is the perfect recipe for when you are in a hurry but still want to eat something healthy.
Quick, easy, and tasty—this Sesame Tofu is the perfect recipe for when you are in a hurry but still want to eat something healthy.Print Pin Rate Email
- 250 g firm tofu
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Drain the firm tofu and sponge it with a paper towel. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
- Cut the firm tofu into regular dice.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wok.
- Add the cubes of tofu and then brown for 3 minutes on all sides, on medium-high heat.
- Add the sauce and sesame seeds. Mix until the sauce is completely absorbed by the tofu.
- Serve with sautéed vegetables, if desired.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.