This Spicy Vegan Singapore Noodles recipe is crazy good. Spicy to perfection and filled with good ingredients, everyone will ask for a second plate!
- 9 oz rice vermicelli
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion cut into thin slices
- ½ red pepper cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place vermicelli in a heat-proof bowl. Cover noodles with boiling water and let soak for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Set noodles aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the pepper is tender but still slightly crunchy.
- Add cooked vermicelli, green onions, curry, turmeric, and sugar. Mix well to combine everything.