This Spicy Vegan Singapore Noodles recipe is crazy good. Spicy to perfection and filled with good ingredients, everyone will ask for a second plate!
Spicy Vegan Singapore Noodles
This Spicy Vegan Singapore Noodles recipe is crazy good. Spicy to perfection and filled with good ingredients, everyone will ask for a second plate!Print Pin Rate Email
Servings: 3 -4
- 9 oz rice vermicelli
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion cut into thin slices
- ½ red pepper cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place vermicelli in a heat-proof bowl. Cover noodles with boiling water and let soak for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Set noodles aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper, and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the pepper is tender but still slightly crunchy.
- Add cooked vermicelli, green onions, curry, turmeric, and sugar. Mix well to combine everything.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1227IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.