These Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos are colorful, delicious, and perfect for summer! Follow this recipe and you'll wow meat eaters and non-meat eaters alike.
Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos
These Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos are colorful, delicious, and perfect for summer!Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 block firm tofu cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small mango chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 to mato
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage grated
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 limes
- Mix the spices together in a bowl.
- Coat the tofu with the spice mixture. Reserve in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with olive oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the mango, peppers and tomato into cubes.
- Remove the tofu from the oven.
- Garnish tortillas with red cabbage, tofu, mango, pepper, tomato, and coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 782mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 2250IU | Vitamin C: 126mg | Calcium: 399mg | Iron: 6mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.