These Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos are colorful, delicious, and perfect for summer! Follow this recipe and you'll wow meat eaters and non-meat eaters alike.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 block firm tofu cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small mango chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 to mato
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage grated
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 limes
- Mix the spices together in a bowl.
- Coat the tofu with the spice mixture. Reserve in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with olive oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the mango, peppers and tomato into cubes.
- Remove the tofu from the oven.
- Garnish tortillas with red cabbage, tofu, mango, pepper, tomato, and coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.