These Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos are colorful, delicious, and perfect for summer! Follow this recipe and you'll wow meat eaters and non-meat eaters alike.
Tofu and Mango Vegan Tacos
- Mix the spices together in a bowl.
- Coat the tofu with the spice mixture. Reserve in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with olive oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the mango, peppers and tomato into cubes.
- Remove the tofu from the oven.
- Garnish tortillas with red cabbage, tofu, mango, pepper, tomato, and coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.