This Vegan Asian Veggie Noodles recipe creates a slightly spicy noodle dish with vegetables that is delicious and easy to prepare—perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
- 3 carrots chopped in small cubes
- 250 g vermicelli
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red pepper chopped in small cubes
- ½ cup peas
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger powder, curry powder, and 1 pinch of salt.
- Peel the carrots and cut them in julienne.
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the package.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok.
- Add vegetables and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. They must be cooked, but still a little firm.
- Add the sauce to the wok and continue cooking for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the well-drained noodles into the wok, mix gently, and cook another 3 minutes.
- Taste and rectify the seasoning.