This Vegan Asian Veggie Noodles recipe creates a slightly spicy noodle dish with vegetables that is delicious and easy to prepare—perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
Vegan Asian Veggie Noodles
This Vegan Asian Veggie Noodles recipe creates a slightly spicy noodle dish with vegetables that is delicious and easy to prepare—perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.Print Pin Rate Email
- Mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger powder, curry powder, and 1 pinch of salt.
- Peel the carrots and cut them in julienne.
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the package.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok.
- Add vegetables and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. They must be cooked, but still a little firm.
- Add the sauce to the wok and continue cooking for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the well-drained noodles into the wok, mix gently, and cook another 3 minutes.
- Taste and rectify the seasoning.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 651mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 8724IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.