This classic Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe is extremely simple to make and can be refrigerated for up to one week. Meet your new favorite food.
- 1 ½ cup Yukon potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1/3 cup carrots diced
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat.
- Simmer for 12 minutes. Drain.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix until it is smooth.