This classic Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe is extremely simple to make and can be refrigerated for up to one week. Meet your new favorite food.
Vegan Cheese Sauce
This classic Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe is extremely simple to make and can be refrigerated for up to one week.Print Pin Rate Email
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 ½ cup Yukon potatoes peeled and quartered
- ⅓ cup carrots diced
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat.
- Simmer for 12 minutes. Drain.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix until it is smooth.
Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Sodium: 1254mg | Potassium: 1877mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 7142IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
TEE TEE says
WAY COOL VEGANIZED CHEESE THAT CAN BE USED IN SCRAMBLED VEGAN EGGS OF COURSE. THAT VEGANIZED CHEESE HAS MANY OTHER USES AS WELL.