Serve this healthy Vegan Green Vegetable Pad Thai recipe with some lime wedges and edamame. It's perfect as a main course or as a hearty side dish.
Vegan Green Vegetable Pad Thai
Serve this healthy Vegan Green Vegetable Pad Thai recipe with some lime wedges and edamame. It's perfect as a main course or as a hearty side dish.Print Pin Rate Email
- 7 oz rice noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup edamame
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Chop the vegetables and bring a large pot of water to a boil for the rice noodles.
- When the water is boiling, turn off the heat and add the rice noodles. Stir and leave in the water until cooked (about 5 minutes). Drain noodles and rinse under cool water.
- In a wok or a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add green pepper and onion; cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and edamame and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Add the cooked rice noodles and the sauce to the vegetables. Mix well and cook until the sauce is mostly absorbed, about 3 minutes.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 113g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1778mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 3038IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 4mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.