Make your regular ramen soup amazing with this combination of miso, mushrooms, zucchini, and tofu. This ultra-comforting soup recipe can be easily personalized to your taste.
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 container 900 ml vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- ½ block firm tofu cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 4 tsp miso
- 2 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 10 oz ramen noodles
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Pour in broth and water, then bring to a boil.
- Add Tofu, mushrooms, and zucchini. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in miso paste and soy sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain noodles and divide into 4 large soup bowls.
- Cover with broth and serve.