Make your regular ramen soup amazing with this combination of miso, mushrooms, zucchini, and tofu. This ultra-comforting soup recipe can be easily personalized to your taste.
Vegan Ramen Miso Soup
Make your regular ramen soup amazing with this combination of miso, mushrooms, zucchini, and tofu.Print Pin Rate Email
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 container 900 ml vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- ½ block firm tofu cubed
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 4 tsp miso
- 2 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 10 oz ramen noodles
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Pour in broth and water, then bring to a boil.
- Add Tofu, mushrooms, and zucchini. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in miso paste and soy sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain noodles and divide into 4 large soup bowls.
- Cover with broth and serve.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 1768mg | Potassium: 461mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 112IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 4mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply