Here is an Italian classic made vegan! This Vegan Tofu Parmesan recipe is quick and easy to prepare—perfect for a date night or family dinner.
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 454 g extra firm tofu
- salt to taste
- 2/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the bread crumbs and the basil in a bowl. Pour the soy milk into another bowl.
- Cut the tofu into slices of just under 1 cm thick. Salt each slice on both sides.
- Dip the slice successively in milk and then breadcrumbs.
- Spoon some of the marinara sauce on top of the slices.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook the tofu in the oven for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with a green salad.