Here is an Italian classic made vegan! This Vegan Tofu Parmesan recipe is quick and easy to prepare—perfect for a date night or family dinner.
Vegan Tofu Parmesan
This Vegan Tofu Parmesan recipe is quick and easy to prepare—perfect for a date night or family dinner.Print Pin Rate Email
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp dry basil
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 454 g extra firm tofu
- salt to taste
- ⅔ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup vegan Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the bread crumbs and the basil in a bowl. Pour the soy milk into another bowl.
- Cut the tofu into slices of just under 1 cm thick. Salt each slice on both sides.
- Dip the slice successively in milk and then breadcrumbs.
- Spoon some of the marinara sauce on top of the slices.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook the tofu in the oven for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with a green salad.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 596mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 3mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply