Mixed Greens Salad with Beets and Walnuts
Pickled beets are an appetizing addition to this simple salad of mixed greens.
Serves: 8 or more
- 6 ounces mixed baby greens (mesclun), or more as desired
- One 12-ounce jar pickled beets, drained
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or white balsamic vinegar, or to taste
Combine the ingredients in a serving bowl, toss well, and serve.
- Here are more recipes for colorful green salads.
- Here are more recipes for beets.
- Return to A Colorful Vegan Christmas (Vegetarians Welcome!) for a complete listing of holiday dinner recipes, menus, and desserts.
One comment on “Mixed Greens Salad with Beets and Walnuts”
Pingback: A Colorful Vegan Christmas | Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes: In a Vegetarian Kitchen