If you love artichokes, you’ll really love this easy vegan artichoke dip. It takes just 5 minutes and a handful of simple ingredients to throw together this tasty snack or appetizer.
You won't believe how easy it is to throw together this simple recipe. Just 5 minutes - and you have a surefire crowd pleaser on your hands.
This artichoke dip is meant to be served cold or at room temperature. If you're looking for a hot dip recipe, be sure to check out this Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip as well.
How to Make Vegan Artichoke Dip
- Chop a jar of artichoke hearts.
- Mix with vegan sour cream, lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with chips or veggies.
Scroll down for the full detailed instructions with measurements.
Vegan Sour Cream. We used Follow Your Heart vegan sour cream, but you can use any brand your grocery store carries. When you have more than 5 minutes on your hands, you can even try this recipe for homemade vegan sour cream.
Serving. For a simple appetizer or snack, serve the artichoke dip with veggie chips, tortilla chips, or raw vegetables.
Topping Baked Potatoes. For an even more creative serving idea, you can turn this vegan artichoke dip into a full meal by using it to top baked potatoes. Yum!
More Recipes You Might Like
If you love this vegan artichoke dip, be sure to check out these other vegan appetizer ideas:
5-Minute Vegan Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz marinated artichoke hearts jarred
- 1 cup vegan sour cream your favorite brand or homemade
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice fresh or bottled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried
- fresh chives finely chopped, optional, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop. Remove and discard any tough outer leaves.
- In a small serving bowl, combine the artichoke hearts (save a few for garnish if you’d like) with the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve as suggested in the article above, and dig in!
Leave a Reply