The perfect summer popsicle for kids of all ages, these feature cashews, coconut milk, and cocoa. Leslie recommends using as many organic ingredients as you can for these luscious treats. Recipe contributed by Leslie Cerier. Photos by Tracey Eller.
Makes 8 ice pops
- ½ cup cashews (raw or lightly toasted, as you prefer)
- 1 cup water
- 13.5 ounce can whole coconut milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Put the cashews and water in a blender and blend until completely creamy.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the sweetness, if desired. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy more of VegKitchen’s Vegan Ice Cream recipes.