A buddha bowl is a healthy meal composed of various vegetables layered over a base of grains. This Chickpea Buddha Bowl recipe uses quinoa for its base.
Fresh Chickpea Buddha Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, mix the onion, pepper, chickpeas, and bok choy with a dash of olive oil, a pinch of cumin, another of turmeric and another of ground coriander seeds.
- Place the vegetables on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, arrange all ingredients, starting with quinoa. Then add vegetables, sprouts, and parsley.
- Mix the oil with the rice vinegar, and sprinkle the Buddha bowl lightly with salt and pepper.